PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS are..
- committed to high-quality work.
- ethical in their business dealings
- established, proven, reliable
- technically competent
- willing to stand behind their work
- committed to their industry
- insured and committed to safety
- trained and experienced
You can have a PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR on-hand in just three easy steps:
- CALL US.
- LET US ANSWER YOUR ROOFING QUESTIONS
- ALLOW US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT…
A PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR will have and provide…
- A permanent place of business–permanent address, telephone number, tax identification number and where appropriate, a business license.
- Financial stability–you should be satisfied that the contractor will be there when you need him.
- Proof of Insurance–ask to see the type he carries and make sure it includes worker’s compensation coverage.
- Bonding and Licensing where required
- References–check with previous customers for complete satisfaction of workmanship and materials used.
- Warranties–ones that cover both materials and workmanship.
- A list of completed projects–name of project, owner, architect, contract amount and date of completion.